huargghhhhhhhh!!!!! ive to study!!!!! but,, asyik me-lagha je...facebooking la, bloging la..hadoyaiii=,=
im dead! isnin ni test phy 1!!! xhabis study pon lagi...jap lagi nak study phy la!!! hehehhe..
lately ni...nama ahmad huzaifah selalu gler aku dengar..which make me a bit miss him..
but,,let be gone be gone...
huhuhuhuXD still x puas hati coz dye amek quote aku!! life must go on!
aku nak tukar la,, cherish everything that happen in your life:))
and ada satu quote ms indra bagi

'i keep six honest serving men,
they taught me all i know,
their names are what and why
and when and how
and where and who"
-rudyard kipling-

ill keep this word in my entire life!
i really adore ms indra, even though shes not a muslim,,
but she really understand my religion...
she keep reminding us not to forget to pray,
and be honest,,
thanks ms coz teach me alot about life...
i really appreciate it..



dedicated to muhammmad hazman: loving you, forget you, is one of the hardest part in my life..