juz around d corner

basically, on dis wednesday spm result will be coming out..
whatever it is.. ill accept it..insyaallah:)
starting from dis thursday..ill start a new life:)
a new life that ill try to builed up my life back..



dear dude,
a day without saying anything to u really make my day empty,
yup, i do miss u..
but yet, now i realize sumthing..
ure juz nothing to me..
yup..
nothing at all..

i really understand sumthing now..
guy are act useless for ladies..
sorry 4 saying that..
but it is..
we dont need a man..
hahaha^^
okay maybe some of them need kowt..
but for me.. i dont need a man!
yeah!
btw, thank you 4 coloring my life:)
maybe i sound frustrated..
but im NOT!!!
im not juz saying it..
i really meant it!
yeah, i understand ur game now!!
n ill not be cheated anymore!!!


k la..internet really distract me!!
hahaha^^ i need to study health science..
got quiz tomorrow:)