ish...

urm..

tension on9 tp nk comment xleyh!!!
shoot tol!!!

yesterday,7 march 2011..
hazman fetch me!!!
omg!!! i nek kete dyer..
u knw wat..its mini cooper!!
omg..
hahahaha..i like it very much!!!
arghhhh..
at last dpt gak i nek kete tuh!!!
ahahahaha..
even dye bnyk kerosakn but its super cool dude..
hahaha..

today im not really in a good mood:(
bangon jew da mara..
mak la mara2..ckp yg i ne pemalas nk amek charger sume..
urgh..
lucky hazman reply my morning msg,,,if not mmg lg mara!!!
huh! i dunno y..lately..payah sgt dye nk reply my msg..
derrr...u da stop keje kowt!!!
urgh!!!!


omar...
syed omar..
new names..
i like to usha dyer..
he so cute..
he is my hye helo waving frens..
we all jrg ckp...
mayb once..
but we always hye helo n wave:)
i like him kowt..
not really sure..
coz i like hazman more!!
btw he still new kan..
so i dunno him..
all i knw is he like boobies..
urgh!!!thts y la im not really sure bout my feeling..
coz sumtimes he like to look at me..
but i not sure wot he looking at..
me or my boobies..
ahahahahahahahah:D

tomorow ade trip to melaka n its omar n vishnu's birthday:)