hate them..


urgh!!!
really feel cheated..
they r so mean!!!

hazman, even i admit that i had coupled before..
and i admit that i like someone during that time
but at least i loyal dear!!!
u know wat, i feel cheated when i read u talk to niah awak saye sume..
u so mean!!!than when niah comment back n said that u r gedik..
omg!!! am i jealous??? watever it is..but u so mean..
the way u talked to them is like the way u talked to me..
is that the same???
is that me n others people r the same to u??
huh!!! u make me hate u syg!!
yup.. i agree with them
boys r always the same!!!
urghhh!!!!
i thought ure different..
but i think i wrong:'(
tgk la...i xkn text or calling u!!!
unless sumthing happen??
dunno~ for now on i malas!!!
wasting my time n money!!!urghhh!!!!

zue, i dunno y...
i think u juz give me excuse..
:'(
feel cheated too..
pretty sad too..

if i ingt balik..
i think lem is hiding sumthing from me..
but wot can i do..
feeling cheated too!!!!
urghhhhh!!!

DAMN IT!!!




hey people out there...
from now on..
i promise myself to study really hard!!
n to be a doctor!!
i feel really cheated now,
but whatever it is..
life must go on rite..
so juz get through it with the best as i can do..
u can do it!!!!
go ATHIRAH RAHMAN!!!